High School Counseling
|35100 Little Mack|
Clinton Township, MI 48035 – 2633
Ms. Linda Klein
(586)791-6301 ext 2008
Mr. Erik Glasius
(Student last names A-K)
(586)791-6301 ext 2020
Ms. Elizabeth Dalton
(Student last names L-Z)
(586)791-6301 ext 2021
• Guide and counsel students through the development of educational and career plans.
• Assist students and parents with the scheduling process.
• Consult with teachers, staff, administrators, and parents regarding the developmental needs of students.
• Refer students and/or families as needed to appropriate community resources.
• Assist in identification of and planning for special needs students.
• Provide information concerning post-secondary institutions including colleges, military, and vocational schools.
• Provide and process requested documentation for admissions, scholarships, and financial aid.
• Provide crisis and short term counseling to individual or groups with specific needs regarding personal, family, social, and academic concerns.