|Clintondale High School Counseling
35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, MI 48035 - 2633
Ms. Elizabeth Dalton
• Guide and counsel students through the development of educational and career plans.
• Assist students and parents with the scheduling process.
• Consult with teachers, staff, administrators, and parents regarding the developmental needs of students.
• Refer students and/or families as needed to appropriate community resources.
• Assist in identification of and planning for special needs students.
• Provide information concerning post-secondary institutions including colleges, military, and vocational schools.
• Provide and process requested documentation for admissions, scholarships, and financial aid.
• Provide crisis and short term counseling to individual or groups with specific needs regarding personal, family, social, and academic concerns.
College Web Links:
Financial Aid Web Links:
Scholarship Web Links:
High School Events
Latest News & Updates
2012 / 2013 School Hours High School: 7:35 a.m.- 2:30 p.m. Zero hour: 6:35 a.m.-7:30 a.m. Early Release 7:35 a.m.- 1:00 p.m. Middle...