|Clintondale High School Counseling
35100 Little Mack
Clinton Township, MI 48035 - 2633
Ms. Elizabeth Dalton
• Guide and counsel students through the development of educational and career plans.
• Assist students and parents with the scheduling process.
• Consult with teachers, staff, administrators, and parents regarding the developmental needs of students.
• Refer students and/or families as needed to appropriate community resources.
• Assist in identification of and planning for special needs students.
• Provide information concerning post-secondary institutions including colleges, military, and vocational schools.
• Provide and process requested documentation for admissions, scholarships, and financial aid.
• Provide crisis and short term counseling to individual or groups with specific needs regarding personal, family, social, and academic concerns.
College Web Links:
Financial Aid Web Links:
Scholarship Web Links:
High School Events
Latest News & Updates
Kindergarten Round-Up 2014 Kindergarten round-up is on April 1, 2, and 3, 2014 from 12:30-3:30 p.m. and Tuesday, April 2, from 6-8...
Drugs are Trash! It is time for the Annual "Drugs are Trash!" Campaign. Trash bag orders are due by March 12, 2014. Click...
Clinton Twp Community Blood Drive 2014 Please donate blood on Wednesday, March 12th from 8 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. held in Clintondale High School's...